Do you want to stay ahead as
In your profession?
If yes ...
(The Complete Digital Judgments)
The New Generation Law Reporter !!!
CDJ Law Journal is the No. 1 Internet based Law Reporter in India which provides to its subscribers the Current & Old Judgments of Supreme Court of India, All Indian High Courts, Various Tribunals, Privy Council & Foreign Courts. With the business objective of catering to the needs of Legal Professionals in India, CDJ continue to find new challenges, adding new dimensions to the scope of the service offered. The company has spread its umbrella to host a wide range of clients, primarily the legal professionals and enterprises by reporting the Judgments first in India."CDJ" offers the complete set of Full Text Judgments with Head Notes and Comparative Citations throughout the year.
The only & the fastest web based Law Reporter in India; reporting all the current reportable judgments of the Supreme Court of India, All Indian High Courts, Various Tribunals, Privy Council, Foreign Courts including House of Lords & United Kingdom Supreme Court. The Journal covers Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, Constitution, Tax, Labour, Service, Motor Vehicle, Patent and Trade Mark & Consumer Cases.
Click Here For CDJ Live Demo
Subscription Form (Click here and then get CDJ Subscription Form)
Courts Available in CDJ Law Journal:
1. Supreme Court of India
2. High courts
• High Court of Allahabad (Including Lucknow Bench)
• High Court of Andhra Pradesh
• High Court of Bombay (Including Goa, Aurangabad & Nagpur Benches)
• High Court of Patna
• High Court of Calcutta (Including Port Blair Bench)
• High Court of Chattisgarh
• High Court of Delhi
• High Court of Gauhati
• High Court of Gujarat
• High Court of Sikkim
• High Court of Himachal Pradesh
• High Court of Jammu & Kashmir
• High Court of Jharkhand
• High Court of Karnataka
• High Court of Kerala
• High Court of Madras
• High Court of Madhya Pradesh (Including Gwalior, Indore & Jabalpur Benches)
• High Court of Orissa
• High Court of Punjab & Haryana
• High Court of Rajasthan (Including Jaipur & Jodhpur Benches)
• High Court of Uttaranchal
• National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)
• Intellectual Property Appellate Board
• Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal At Chennai
• Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (Appellate Jurisdiction)
• Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal, New Delhi
• Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi
• Central Administrative Tribunal, Madras Bench
• Central Administrative Tribunal, Ernakulam Bench
• Central Administrative Tribunal, Hyderabad Bench
• Central Administrative Tribunal, Bangalore Bench
• Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi
• Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, South Zonal Bench At Chennai
• Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, West Zonal Bench At Ahmedabad
• Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, South Zonal Bench At Bangalore
• Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, West Zonal Bench At Mumbai
• Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal, East Regional Bench, Kolkata
• SEBI (Securities & Exchange Board of India) / Securities Appellate Tribunal
• Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi
• Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Kochi
• Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Jaipur
• Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Lucknow
• Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Kolkata
• Armed Forces Tribunal Chandigarh Bench at Chandimandir
• Andhra Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Hyderabad
• Kerala State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Thiruvananthapuram
• Tamilnadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Chennai
• Maharashtra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Mumbai
• Company Law Board, Principal Bench, New Delhi
• Company Law Board, Western Region Bench, Mumbai
• Company Law Board, Southern Region Bench, Chennai
• Company Law Board, Eastern Region Bench, Calcutta
• Appellate Tribunal For Foreign Exchange, New Delhi
• Authority For Advance Rulings (Income Tax) New Delhi
• Cyber Appellate Tribunal, New Delhi
4. Foreign Courts
• House of Lords
• United Kingdom Supreme Court
5. Privy Council
• User friendly
• Covers all the subjects exhaustively
• Full Text with Head Notes
• Comparative Citations
• Instant search and quick research for years together
• Space and money Conservation
• More Judgments than any other Law Journal
• Toll Free Number & Chat online for the Customer Support
• CDJ Legal Chat (Chat with CDJ Members)
• Office Management System
• State & Central Bare Acts
• Conveyance & E Law Dictionary
• Data base from 1900 onwards
HAVE "CDJ"! HAVE AN EDGE!!
www.cdjlawjournal.com is the fastest website portal in India which provides to its subscribers current reportable Judgments and back volume judgments daily through internet.
Back Volume Judgments of All Indian High Courts & Supreme court of India available in our Website with nearly 200 Major Law Reporting Journal's Comparative Citations.
MODE OF CITATION:
CDJ 2012 SC Case No. (Supreme Court of India )
Your Life Time Companion
Cite your needs in courts with 'CDJ' Citations.
www.cdjlawjournal.com (The website access) will be your companion for building a successful career with minimum requirements.
Subscribe "CDJ" & feel the difference.
CDJ Subscription Charges:
(For multiple user licence,5 Access at a time)
|Rs. 45,000/- + 10.30% Service Tax|
(Single Access at a time)
|Rs. 25,000/- + 10.30% Service Tax|
CDJ Renewal Charges:(From Next Year Onwards)
|Corporate Licence||Rs. 21,000/- + 10.30% Service Tax|
|Individual Licence||Rs. 7,000/- + 10.30% Service Tax|
The Above mentioned rates are applicable only to "Indian Subscribers"
These rates are not applicable to Abroad Subscribers.
Mode of Payment
To Subscribe "CDJ" & to renew the account the subscriber can courier a Cheque/DD in favour of "M/s CDJ Law Journal (P) Ltd" to our below mentioned address
Important Note: After the deposit of New Subscription or Renewal charge, please fill up and Submit the prescribed form of Subscription/Renewal, which is available in the Brochure of Company.
'CDJ' Brought to you by:
CDJ Law Journal (P) Ltd
"CDJ House", 3rd Street , Nehru Colony,
Nanganallur, Chennai -600114.
Phone: 044-22246609, 65333403, 32465511, 43586427, 43585447
Cell: 0-9382295320, 9444077490, 9840443943
Toll Free No. 1800 102 3331
E Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- BE WITH TIMES! BE WITH 'CDJ' -
ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE OF DUST-FREE & PAPERLESS OFFICE!!!